Bermuda Captive Owners Assn.
To improve Bermuda domiciled captives, and to encourage awareness of Bermuda as a captive domicile by providing education, networking, and information to captive owners.
The Bermuda Captive Owners Association (BCOA) was created in 2006 to establish a forum for captive owners to exchange ideas and to promote the interest of their captives.
Connect with captive owner peers to network, share captive experiences, participate in private member forums and become part of the collective voice of Bermuda captive owners.
Who Should Join?
Membership is available to single parent, group, self-managed and segregated cell companies domiciled in Bermuda.
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking opportunities with peers.
- Participation in WebEx Forums – presentations on topical subjects.
- A full delegate pass to the Bermuda Captive Conference (limited to one per member company).
- Opportunities to influence content in the Bermuda Captive Conference program.
- Access to the Member Briefing, the BCOA newsletter.
- A voice at the BCOA Annual General Meeting.
2017 Member Forums
January 24: Captive 101 Presentation – click here
February 9: Creative & Strategic Uses of Captives Presentation – click here
April 21: Captive Governance Presentation – click here
May 17: Reinsurance Market Update – slides were not used in this Forum
Save the Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 1pm Eastern – The role of the Corporate Secretary. BCOA Director Host: Alan Gier. Guest Speaker: Christian Kenny-Post. Corporate Manager, Consultant, Compass Administration Services Ltd. – click here for registration notice
Alan Gier, President
Christiane Kenny-Post, Secretary
Michael Larkin, Treasurer
Rochelle Simons, General Manager