“The strength of the Bermuda Captive sector with over 800 companies and circa USD50 billion in annual premiums, underlines the success that Bermuda has had in anticipating the needs of the industry and building a robust platform for growth.
The captive sector is global in nature and HSBC as the world’s leading international back with a presence in over 71 countries, is in an excellent position to support the expansion of the business. Our Corporate Banking, Corporate Trust and Global Markets businesses allow Bermuda captives to access world class financial services, in particular sophisticated internet banking platforms, payments and cash management services, custody, letters of credit and all major foreign exchange currencies.
HSBC is excited to be apart of the 2017 Bermuda Captive Conference. The conference provides excellent networking and information exchange opportunities for all participants.” – Mark Wilkinson, Chief Operating Officer
Marsh Captive Solutions in Bermuda is the largest captive management office globally, with more than 400 captives under management. We offer industry leading experience in captive program design and management backed by more than four decades of experience.
- Aon Insurance Managers (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Artex Risk Solutions Bermuda
- Citadel Risk
- Granite Management Limited
- Independent Management Ltd/Independent Risk Solutions Ltd
- JLT Insurance Management (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Liberty Mutual Management (Bermuda) Limited
- Mazars Limited
- R&Q Quest Management Services Limited
- Willis Towers Watson Management (Bermuda) Limited
- Comerica Bank
- CTC Insurance Management (Bermuda) Ltd
- Morgan Stanley
|5K Walk||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|GALA DINNER||BREAKFAST & NETWORKING BREAKS|
|OPENING COCKTAIL RECEPTION||COCKTAILS WITH EXHIBITORS|