BCOA at the 2017 BCC
Visit us at Booth #41
Attend the AGM,
9:00am, Tuesday, September 12
in Gardenia 1 & 2
To improve Bermuda domiciled captives, and to encourage awareness of Bermuda as a captive domicile by providing education, networking, and information to captive owners.
The Bermuda Captive Owners Association (BCOA) was created in 2006 to establish a forum for captive owners to exchange ideas and to promote the interest of their captives.
Connect with captive owner peers to network, share captive experiences, participate in private member forums and become part of the collective voice of Bermuda captive owners.
Who Should Join?
Membership is available to single parent, group, self-managed and segregated cell companies domiciled in Bermuda.
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking opportunities with peers.
- Participation in WebEx Forums – presentations on topical subjects.
- A full delegate pass to the Bermuda Captive Conference (limited to one per member company).
- Opportunities to influence content in the Bermuda Captive Conference program.
- Access to the Member Briefing, the BCOA newsletter.
- A voice at the BCOA Annual General Meeting.
2016/2017 Member Forums
December 2016: Cyber Liability in Captives
January 2017: Captive 101 Presentation
February 2017: Creative & Strategic Uses of Captives Presentation
April 2017: Captive Governance Presentation
May 2017: Reinsurance Market Update – slides were not used in this Forum
June 2017: Role of the Corporate Secretary
Send a request to info@bcoa to receive copies of supporting presentations.
2017/2018 Member Forums
Send subject and speaker suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alan Gier, President
Christiane Kenny-Post, Secretary
Michael Larkin, Treasurer
Rochelle Simons, General Manager
Welcome new directors: Santiago Garcia and Page Rouse.