Bermuda Captive Owners Assn.
To improve Bermuda domiciled captives, and to encourage awareness of Bermuda as a captive domicile by providing education, networking, and information to captive owners.
The Bermuda Captive Owners Association (BCOA) was created in 2006 to establish a forum for captive owners to exchange ideas and to promote the interest of their captives.
Connect with captive owner peers to network, share captive experiences, participate in private member forums and become part of the collective voice of Bermuda captive owners.
Who Should Join?
Bermuda captive insurance companies.
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking opportunities with peers.
- Access to the Member Briefing, the quarterly BCOA newsletter.
- Participation in Member Forums, quarterly teleconference discussion on topical subjects.
- A full delegate pass (limited to one per member company) to the Bermuda Captive Conference.
- Opportunities to influence the content in the Bermuda Captive Conference program.
- A voice at the BCOA Annual General Meeting.
Alan Gier, President
Christiane Kenny-Post, Secretary
Michael Larkin, Treasurer
Rochelle Simons, General Manager